About Sunfields International School
SUNFIELDS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Kurali established in 2013 has an ideal setting and is situated in the upcoming city of Kurali (Punjab), it is Affiliated to Central board of secondary education (CBSE) New Delhi, Affiliation number 1630906. spread over 3.5 acres of land having State-of-the-art infrastructure, well Designed school campus ,Student friendly Audio Visual centre, lush green lawns with wide open spaces ,multiple playing fields and a modern sports complex. These provides attractive and congenial atmosphere for study and learning.
The State-of-the-art campus is scientifically planned, artistically designed and precisely constructed with airy, well ventilated spacious classrooms enabling students to enjoy their schooling every single day.
Sunfields has a wide interest in the sphere of quality education with a commitment to excellence. While high academic achievement is a priority, we at Sunfields International aim to create a ‘community’ of well rounded individuals, where a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect exists among the students and teachers.
What our students say
I want to become a sports man and Sunfields is helping me in achieving my goal. Special thanks to my mentors for providing us such world class facilities in our campus and arranging inter school competitions.
My school is my favourite place and I like to spend whole day here. At sunfield, we are taught the real meaning of life along with the academic curriculum. I have no doubt in saying that " sunfields is the best school in our locality." Special thanks to principal mam.
Since i have joined Sunfields, I have observed a dramatic change in my personality and confidence because here special attention is give to every child and the "Learn with FUN" methodology makes learning very interesting. Thank you Sunfields.
A school environment is broadly characterized by its facilities, classrooms, school-based health supports and disciplinary policies and practices. At Sunfields we get all the above and much more...
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What should be my child’s age in-order to acquire admission in grade pre- nursery/nursery/KG?
Kindergarten (K.G.): 4 years and above as on 31st March 2015
2. The school is upto which class?
3. What are the facilities available at Sunfields International School?
Smart Interactive Digital Class Room.
A well – stacked Library with more than 20,000 volumes of books,
A good number of journals and periodicals.
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science Laboratories are fully equipped with sophisticated equipment.
School Transport Service
Kabaddi & Kho-Kho Court
- Table Tennis
- Professional Fitness Training
4. is the school affiliated?
5. What access do students have to computers and other Technology?
6. What opportunities are there for students to Learn English?
7. Are the students safe in your campus?
8. Does the school conduct any outbound trips?
9. Whom can I contact for admissions?
2. Parents can call nos.9317623331, 9316123331 , FOE will guide them regarding the admission procedure.
3. Parents can send their enquiry on mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
10. What is the Teacher – student Ratio?
11. What is the strengths of Sunfields International School?
- Highly qualified and dedicated Teachers.
- Students are exposed to as many as 18 extracurricular activities.
- Training for personality development.
- Memory Training through pegging Technique.
- Moral instruction classes as part of curriculum.
- Well-equipped class rooms, laboratories, library and Computer room.